AutoDS Dropshipping to eBay Platform - Knowledge Base English
- First Steps - Learn How to Start Using AutoDS
- Account Settings - Learn the System's Different Features and Settings
- Monitors - Decide how AutoDS Will Monitor Your Listings
- Active Listings - Learn How to Manage & Optimise Your Active Listings
- Automation & Auto Orders - Learn How To Configure the Orders' Processor
- Uploader - Learn How to Upload New Listings
- Billing and Subscription Plans
- General Subjects
- Common Errors & Solutions
- AutoDS Manual Drop-shipping Solution (Non-API)
- AutoDS' Managed Accounts
AutoDS for Shopify
מרכז מידע על דרופשיפינג ואוטודיאס
Knowledge Base Spanish - Centro de ayuda de AutoDS y Dropshipping en español
How to Apply Bulk Changes on My Orders?
Learn how you can speed up your task by performing bulk changes on your orders
To bulk change your orders go to your Orders page:
1- You can choose all listings on the page.
2- You can select specific listings you would like to change
3- After you selected the listings, click on the✎ icon to go open the editing options
In the bulk actions available for the orders you are able to change the status of the orders selected to:
Select a status and click update.
A notification will pop up telling you the process had started
When it's gone, you will know the status change you applied to your orders had been applied.