AutoDS Dropshipping Platform - Knowledge Base English
- First Steps - Learn How to Start Using AutoDS
- Account Settings - Learn the System's Different Features and Settings
- Monitors - Decide how AutoDS Will Monitor Your Listings
- Active Listings - Learn How to Manage & Optimise Your Active Listings
- Automation & Auto Orders - Learn How To Configure the Orders' Processor
- Uploader - Learn How to Upload New Listings
- Billing and Subscription Plans
- General Subjects
- Common Errors & Solutions
- AutoDS Manual Drop-shipping Solution (Non-API)
- AutoDS' Managed Accounts
AutoDS for Shopify
Knowledge Base Hebrew - מרכז מידע על דרופשיפינג ואוטודיאס
Why Can't I Upload More Variants to My Store?
Shopify limits its merchants when the merchants pass the 50,000 variants counts in total. Important: The limitation comes from Shopify and not AutoDS.
If you have more than 50,000 variants in your store, you will only be able to import 1000 variants per day due to this limitation.
If you wish to remove this limitation on your Shopify account, you need to upgrade your account to Shopify Plus.