Learn what are auto-order credits and how you can use them!
If you wish to use one of the following services:
- Auto-Orders - having AutoDS’ automatic ordering system place the orders for you
- 'Fulfilled by AutoDS' service - having AutoDS fully manage your orders and also update your tracking numbers
- Converting tracking numbers to BlueCare Express (BCE)
- Converting tracking numbers to Aquiline
- Converting tracking numbers to QTtack
You will have to make sure that you have enough Auto-order credits.
What are “Credits”?
Auto-ordering credits are like tokens for using an arcade machine. Each auto-order costs one credit, and the more you buy, the cheaper each auto-order credit costs.
Did you know?
Every new AutoDS account gets 5 free auto-order credits, so you can try before you buy 🌟
How to purchase credits?
First, you need to make sure you have an active subscription to the Order Processor add-on. You can learn more about it here.
Next, you can check your balance and purchase auto order credits directly from your orders page:
If the conversion is for Aquiline, the order will cost 1.5 credits (1 Auto-Order credit for order fulfillment + 0.5 for tracking conversion)
We suggest reading the following blogs on our site to gain insights into various methods of order fulfillment.
If you have further questions that were not answered in this article, please do not hesitate to turn to us at the support chat - we will be more than happy to assist you.