AutoDS for suppliers: get a quick overview on your products page and you can manage it
- The products page provides all relevant information about your products, such as category, price, stock status, and more. Moreover, on this page, you will have the option to filter products, import new products with CSV file, and sync your products.
To get to this page, please click on the 'My products' page on the side menu.
- Add filter- filter your products by status, title, category, or tags
- Last synchronizing- when was the last time your products were synced
- Import CSV - add new products using CSV file.
- Synchronize products - clicking on this button with sync your products with any change you have made
- Customize- select which columns are more important for you and would like to see
Products page columns
Please check the featured numbers in the following image. You will find a detailed explanation of each featured number below the image.
- Title - the product's title
- Edit options - clicking on the 3 dots will give you the option to change category and edit tags
- Category - the category the product is assigned to
- Shopify collection- the collection the product is assigned to.
- Source- the product's source
- Price - product's price
- MAP- product' minimum advertising price. Click here to learn more about this setting.
- Status - product can be active or not. You can activate/deactivate it by using the toggle
- Inventory - the current quantity you have on this product
- Tags- the tags you assigned to the product
If you wish to change several or all products, you can do it by bulk action.
Select the relevant products or simply click on this box:
Then, you will be able to choose which action you want to do.
If you have further questions that were not answered in this article, please contact our suppliers team by email firstname.lastname@example.org.