Settings page configuration
AutoDS special features
Managing Your Products
Managing Your Orders
AutoDS Warehouse & Private Suppliers
Subscription plan & Billing settings
AutoDS for Affiliates & Referral
AutoDS for Suppliers
Suppliers Orders Page Overview
AutoDS for Suppliers: Learn how to manage your orders
In order to see and manage your orders, please go to the Orders page on the sidebar menu.
Orders Page Columns
Here's an explanation of the different columns on the orders page.
- Product name- the product's name
- Date - The date on which the order was registered in the system
- Order status- the current status of the order.
- Amount - order amount
- Payments - shows if the order is already eligible for a payment.
Order will become eligible for payment 3 days after you add a valid tracking number to the order.
- Green $ means 3 days with a valid tracking number have passed - the order is eligible.
- Red $ means that the tracking number has not been added yet or, 3 days have not passed.
- Customizable Branding - the logo which the dropshipper added as a request for branding the package. Use this logo to brand the packaging for this chosen order.
- Source - the source platform
- Item ID - the item ID in your store
- Dropshipper name - display of drop shipper name
- Customer- the actual buyer's name
- Address- customer's address. Note you have an option to easily copy the address by clicking here:
- Order ID
The columns can be customized to appear the way you want by clicking here:
If you have further questions that were not answered in this article, please contact our suppliers team by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.