This guide explains how you can make sure you get our emails by whitelisting our email address with Gmail
Why you are not receiving our emails with updates on your ticket?
Services like Gmail, Outlook.com, and Yahoo! Mail block emails to protect you from malicious emails such as phishing, scams, and spam.
If you ask your email provider to unblock or whitelist a specific email address, email from that address will be more likely to get through.
Here is an explanation of how to do that for Gmail.
How to whitelist an email address with Gmail
Sign in to your account at Gmail.com and do the following.
Add the address email@example.com to your contacts
Add AutoDS support email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your Gmail Contacts.
Then, click on the following icon:
Afterward, you can create a new contact.
Google will usually deliver email addresses that are in your Contacts.
Mark messages as ‘Not spam’
If Gmail has marked emails you wish to whitelist as spam, let Gmail know that the emails are not spam.
- In Gmail, navigate to the spam folder.
- Search for emails containing the domain you wish to whitelist (email@example.com).
- Select all the emails ending with @autods.com
- Click More and then Not spam.
Create a filter for the address
Create a filter to tell Google to whitelist email from our domain https://app.autods.com/
- Click the cog icon in the top-right corner, and then Settings
- Click on Filters and then Create a new filter
- Click Create filter with this search
- In the box headed When a message arrives that matches this search select Never send it to spam
- Click the Create filter button
To whitelist all email from a domain, enter the domain in the From field
To whitelist, an online group, enter the group email address in the To field
See also Google’s help on Legitimate mail is marked as spam.
For Yahoo! and Outlook, check these articles:
See also Outlook.com’s help on I didn’t receive an email someone sent me.
See also Yahoo! Mail’s help on An email was wrongly filtered as spam.