A must-read for every user who joins the Fulfilled by AutoDS service (aka Managed Accounts) - these terms apply to all users without any exceptions
Fulfilled by AutoDS Service - Terms and Conditions
- AutoDS will not share any order information concerning the purchases on our managed accounts. That includes the following: images of the order placed, direct links to the order, or any detail of the purchase. All necessary information exists on the downloadable invoice and balance history sheet.
- An order will be fulfilled up to 24 hours maximum. AutoDS assumes no responsibility for an item that was no longer in stock at the time of the order or if its price went up. The user is responsible to make sure his/her settings allow the fulfillment of the order.
- If a buyer claims he did not receive the order, the managed specialist will chat with the purchase site support requesting a solution only in case the tracking number was not converted to BlueCare Express only. No such service will be given to orders older than 30 days.
- AutoDS is not the supplier of your products. AutoDS only fulfills the orders for you from a 3rd party supplier.
- Our managed accounts fulfill thousands of orders per day. A supposedly available coupon for an item could have been already used on the purchase account and is no longer available (the coupons are usually restricted to one order per account). Thus, AutoDS does not guarantee the system will be able to apply a coupon on an order.
- If a user cancels his AutoDS account, he or she will no longer be eligible for any fulfilled by AutoDS services such as returns, order cancellations, or refunds.
Payments & Refunds
- Once payment to the fulfilled by AutoDS service was sent, it is not refundable.
- Auto-order credits are non-refundable - no credits will be returned for canceled or returned orders.
- If an item is not refundable or returnable on the source site - the return request will be rejected automatically. The users are fully responsible to make sure the products they work with are refundable on the source site.
- If too many returns will be asked for an item per month (over 5) - the item will no longer be eligible for the managed service.
- An order is not eligible for a return after 30 days from the order date. Returns for orders older than 30 days will be automatically rejected.
- A return request which was not fulfilled in 30 days, meaning, the buyer did not send the package back to the purchase site, will be canceled automatically and will no longer be entitled to a return.
- A return should only be fulfilled with the original label provided by AutoDS from the purchase site. If the return will be sent in any other way, it will be automatically rejected.
- The provided return label from Amazon will always be Amazon's default: USP drop-off unless it's not available and another service will be selected. Users cannot ask for another specific return label option.
- Once an order is sent to the auto-ordering process, there is no guarantee it will be canceled.
- Our specialist will not contact the source site support with a request to cancel an order. It is not part of the service.