Reduce the manual work! Use AutoDS Facebook Marketplace Dropshipping Helper Extension to Copy-Paste Your Products from AutoDS to the Facebook Marketplace!
Uploading to your Facebook marketplace account has never been more simple!
Add the products as drafts to your AutoDS account and use our extension to import them to your Facebook store easily.
You can watch this video to learn more about this feature or you can follow the manual instructions below the video.
Please note that we are unable to sync existing listings from your Facebook marketplace store to AutoDS. You can re-upload them through AutoDS if you wish.
So before we start, make sure you set up our extension - click here to read the guide.
If your extension is ready, go to the sidebar menu on your AutoDS account and click on the '+ Add products' button on your sidebar to create the first product of your first listing.
You can choose whether you want to upload a single product, multiple products, or from AutoDS finder.
Upload single product
In this upload method you will first need to choose the store you wish to upload to and click 'Next':
Please check the featured numbers in the following image. You will find a detailed explanation of each featured number underneath the image.
- Selected store — here you will see the store you chose to upload to. If you want to change the store, you can click on the little pencil and choose another one.
- URL or Product ID - put in the ID or URL of the product you wish to upload
- Supplier source- choose the supplier you are uploading the product from
- Region - choose the region
- Add product to Drafts
- Import product directly to store (not relevant for Facebook Marketplace stores)
Choose 'Edit Now (Quick)' and you will be forwarded to the edit page. Click here to learn how to edit a single draft.
After you have finished the edit, choose 'Save'
If the product is uploaded successfully to your Drafts page, click here to continue to upload it to your Facebook marketplace account.
Please check the featured numbers in the following image. You will find a detailed explanation of each featured number below the image.
- You can click the✎ icon to change the store you want to upload to or add more.
- To upload a single product add your product URL or product ID of one of our supported suppliers.
- To upload in bulk, drop a CSV file to upload a list of items in bulk. You can download an example file to make sure your CSV is in the right format.
- Upload hot-selling items using the AutoDS Finder feature. Learn more about it here.
- Choose the supplier source site
- Choose the region you are uploading the product to
- Add the product to your Drafts page
If the product is uploaded successfully and is monitored on your products page, click here to continue to upload it to your Facebook marketplace account.
Upload to the Facebook marketplace
Once you have the products on your Drafts page, you can upload them to your Facebook Marketplace account using our Dropshipping Marketplace Extension extension.
If you do not have it installed - click here to download it to your Chrome browser.
Go to your Facebook Marketplace account and select 'Create New Listing'
In the Dropdown menu, you will find the products that are added to your Drafts
Select the product you want to import and click on 'Paste Info from AutoDS'
The extension will start filling in all the information of the listings:
Title, description, images, and price.
Fill/Edit in any missing information and click next. Proceed to upload the listing on your FB account and click Next:
Then, you will have an option to Add a Brand Name and a SKU.
This is Optional, so you can also simply click Next.
Afterward, you will need to insert the Shipping details:
- Make sure your Delivery Method is 'Shipping Only'
- On the 'Shipping option' Select 'Use your own shipping label'
- Mark 'Turn on Free Shipping for Buyers'
- You have an option to allow your customer to negotiate a price equal to or above the minimum price you set, If you wish to allow it - Simply mark this option and select a minimum price.
- You can choose certain Facebook groups to list your items in (up to 20 groups) - recommended 🌟
Scroll Down and click 'Publish'
You will get a notification that the product is published
If you go to your AutoDS account you will see that the product has been automatically moved from the Drafts to the Products page
And that's it - the products are ready to be sold in your store!
Check out our FREE Facebook Marketplace course and learn how to open a store from scratch! 🤓
If you have further questions concerning this topic, please do not hesitate to address us at the support chat - we will be more than happy to assist you.