Set the default settings for your future product uploads
AutoDS allows you to save your preferred lister setting for each new supplier you add to each of your selling channels.
On your settings page, you will be able to set up your lister settings.
You can find them on Settings➞Store settings➞ Lister
- Copy from another supplier - copy supplier settings from another supplier you already set our preferences
- Default Product Quantity - every new listing will be uploaded with this quantity. Notice that this will affect the listing limit you might have on the selling platform.
- Default Item Country - for each supplier and each store, you can set a default country for the product listing.
- Default Zipcode -for each supplier and each store, you can set a default zipcode for the product listing.
- Shipping Methods- decide which shipping method you wish the monitoring system to scan for your listing.
Cheapest - The cheapest shipping method on the source site for this product will be selected.
Cheapest with tracking - The cheapest shipping method with a valid tracking service on the source site for this product will be selected.
Fastest with tracking - The fastest shipping method with a valid tracking service on the source site for this product will be selected.
This is how it will look for example in Aliexpress:Read here how this will affect your product pricing.
- Default Template - set a default template for each supplier in your store. You can choose an existing one or create a new one from scratch.
- Use dynamic policies - click here to learn more about this feature
- Payment policy - set the default payment policy you wish to have for this store when uploading to your selling platform.
- Shipping policy -set the default shipping policy you wish to have for this store when uploading to your selling platform.
- Return policy- set the default return policy you wish to have for this store when uploading to your selling platform.
- Advanced Settings- set the Advanced settings like Allow Duplicates, Upload Variations etc
Important to know 📚
If you uncheck the 'Upload variations' option, your products will be uploaded as a single variation item and there will be NO option to add other variations in the future for this listing.
You have the option to enable/disable these settings when uploading a specific without changing your general settings. Read here for more details.
- Default item-specific - You can set item-specific that will be added automatically to all your listings
Changes on the general settings page will be applied only to the new products.
If you wish to apply changes to existing listings, you can do it in bulk.
If you have further questions concerning this topic, please do not hesitate to address us at the support chat - we will be more than happy to assist you.