Edit your drafts in bulk and work on listing optimization before importing them to your store
You can watch this video to learn more about this feature or you can follow the manual instructions below the video.
To make bulk actions on your drafts you first need to choose the items you want to change by checking their box:
If you want to change all your listings at once, you can click on the upper check box (1.) to choose all drafts and then, click on 'Select all XXX Products' (2.)
By choosing this option you can change in bulk the drafts you selected
Choose the action you wish to perform on the drafts
This option will upload all the selected items to your store
Remove from list
This will delete the products from your draft page
If you have further questions that were not answered in this article, please do not hesitate to turn to us at the support chat - we will be more than happy to assist you.
Check out these other helpful guides:
- How to Work with Drafts on AutoDS?
- How to Import Products from the Drafts Page to Your Store?
- How to Check the Import Status of Your Drafts?
- How to Use the Filter Feature on the Drafts Page?
- How To Edit A Single Draft?
- How to Import Your Untracked Products to AutoDS?
- How to add Products to Your Store Using AutoDS?
LUD: January 23rd, 2021