Edit your drafts in bulk and work on listing optimization before importing it to your store
You can watch this video to learn how to do so or follow the written instructions following this video.
To work on your drafts in bulk you first need to choose the items you want to change checkinng the box
If you want to change all your listings at once, you can click on the upper check box to choose all drafts
By choosing this option you can chang bulk change the items you selected
Choose the action you wish to perform on the listing
This option will upload all the selected items to your store
Remove from list
This will delete the products from your draft page
If you have further questions that were not answered in this article, please do not hesitate to turn to us at the support chat - we will be more than happy to assist you.
Check out these other helpful guides:
- How To Work With Drafts on AutoDS for Shopify Platform?
- How To Import Products From The Drafts Page To Your Store?
- How To Check The Import Status Of Your Drafts?
- How To Use The Filter Feature On The Drafts Page?
- How To Edit A Single Draft?
- How To Import Your Untracked Shopify Products To AutoDS?
- How To Add Products To Your Shopify Store Using AutoDS?