Learn how you can edit a single draft and work on optimizing your product page before you upload it to your store
You can watch this video to learn more about this feature, or you can follow the manual instructions below the video.
To work on the edit of a single draft, click on the arrow icon > or on the picture to expand the edit window:
Once you clicked it, this window will open and allow you to edit the draft with these sections:
In this tab, you will be able to edit the next fields:
Scroll down to edit more parameters:
1. Title of the product.
2. Collections- This info will vary according to the selling site you are uploading to. You will be able to add the product to a collection on Shopify (or create a new collection directly from the draft editing page) or select a category on eBay.
3. Tags- Add a tag (you can use an existing tag, or create a new one) to better manage your products. You can learn more about this feature in this article.
4. Shipping method- Choose a shipping method (you can choose between cheapest, cheapest with tracking, or fastest with tracking shipping methods).
5. Country location- Add the product's country location.
6. Default city- Add the product's default city location.
7. Brand- Add the product's brand (relevant for Shopify)
8. Monitoring- You can choose if you want to disable stock monitoring, price monitoring, or the auto-order function for this product.
You can choose to replace the template of the item from the list of templates you have. You will also be able to edit the template itself (click here to learn more about the template feature). Furthermore, you have all the basic editing elements of a word processor supporting the HTML template.
You can add links, images, and embed videos in the description of your product.
AutoDS allows you to edit a specific variant of your product.
You can click the edit button or the ⋮ 3 dots menu to choose to edit the variant or end it.
After you clicked on edit, this window will open, and you will be able to edit the variant in two sections:
1. Pricing - Edit the variant's profits, choose to include shipping price and allow marketplace sellers. You can also add automation to this variant, decide whether to include shipping costs or whether to allow its price and stock to be monitored by marketplace sellers.
2. General - Edit quantity, supplier and more product's characters.
In this section, you will be able to set the main image for your product and edit the rest. You can delete, rotate, flip, or copy an image.
When you scroll down you will see an + icon allowing you to add more images to your product.
You will be able to add an image from a URL or upload one from your computer.
You can edit and add more specs to your product on the item specifics tab
When you've finished editing your draft, it's very important you save your changes.
Click "Save" to save all changes before you import the item.