Block certain products containing keywords and brands you wish to avoid from uploading to your account
We know how crucial it is to protect your account from trademark violations.
That's why, on top of our main protection list (thousands of brands and keywords on our database), we give you the option to add your restrictions.
How to Add Restrictions to Your Keywords Blacklist?
To add keywords to your blacklist, go to Settings➞ Keywords
Click on the + Add Keywords button:
You will be able to add your restrictions in the following window.
- Keywords list - If you add more than one, add it on the following line. For example:
- Choose the restriction for each condition:
- Do nothing- the product will be uploaded with the keyword
- Don't upload the product - the system will block the product from uploading
- Delete from the uploaded text - the system will delete the keyword from the text
Important to know 📚
The system works differently in Drafts and Direct uploads:
If you are adding a draft product that includes a restricted keyword, and the settings have been set to don't upload (meaning, block uploading to a detected keyword), the system will still add the product successfully to drafts. However, the system will display a warning about it. You can ignore this warning and still publish products to your store with keywords.
When you upload a product using direct publish (immediate upload), that includes a restricted keyword, and the settings have been set to don't upload (meaning, block uploading to a detected keyword), the upload will fail due to keywords in title/description/manufacturer.