AutoDS for Suppliers: Learn how to set your store settings
To set up your store settings, please go to Settings→My Store.
On this page you will be required to update your store name, logo, store category and more. Read on to find out what each field requires.
- Store name- add your store name
- Store description-share more information about your store. Which items are you selling? Do you have a niche or specialty?
- Default category-select the category each new product you will upload will receive. You can always change the selected category at the time of upload.
- Store logo- you can choose to add image by URL or upload it from your computer. The image is replaceable at any time.
A pop-up will ask you for the Shopify store URL before the add image pop-up. This will be used later on to connect the integration with Shopify.
Please make sure to put the URL as it showed in the example, with https://.
- Allow dropshippers to ask for branding logo-approving this feature will allow dropshippers to ask for branding invoice, package and more.
Store Synchronization-Once your store is connected to AutoDS, it will be synced every hour. You will be able to check when was the last time the store was synced:
Also, if you have uploaded new listings or made changes to existing ones, you can click on Synchronize Product to update them immediately.
Once you complete all required fields, the button for connecting the store will become clickable.
Continue to connect your store to AutoDS Suppliers by clicking on this button,
Keep in mind that you need to have a Shopify store containing all your products to list them on our platform.
Click here to learn how to connect your store through the Shopify integration.
If you have further questions that were not answered in this article, please contact our suppliers team by email email@example.com.