Learn how to clear cache and cookies on your browser to avoid errors
Sometimes when a new feature is released or when your system goes into a loop, you must clear your browser's cache memory and cookies.
How to Clear Browser Cache Memory on Google Chrome
- Click on the 3 dots in your Chrome browser -> more tools -> Clear browsing data
- A new “Clear browser data” tab will open.
- Make sure to check the Cached images and files option only.
- Click “clear browser data.”
You can also watch this tutorial to learn more:
How to Clear Cache Memory on Mozilla Firefox
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
You can watch this video tutorial for more information:
If you have further questions about this topic, please do not hesitate to address us at the support chat - we will be more than happy to assist you.