Our eBay Insertion Fees Calculator will help you calculate how much you are going to pay to eBay for listing products.
Our goal is to make it easy for you to understand the total cost of listing a certain amount of products and how much you will pay eBay for them.
Furthermore, you will be able to understand when it's time to upgrade your eBay store Subscription.
Thus, we created the AutoDS eBay Insertion fees calculator to help our customers
The Insertion fees calculator allows you to understand the total cost of listing a certain product/products, and get a total cost breakdown.
Furthermore, this eBay Insertion fees calculator considers many different options related to your specific eBay marketplace, including the state, store subscription, managed payment, and the number of products expected to list.
How do I use it?
First, click Here to enter AutoDS eBay Insertion fees calculator
Then, you will see this page:
Please check the featured numbers in the following image. You will find a detailed explanation of each featured number below the image.
- State - Select the state your eBay store is based.
- Store Subscription - Select what type of eBay store type you have.
- Managed Payments - Select if your eBay account is using Managed Payments. (If you use PayPal, select ‘No’.)
- Products Number - Select how many products you are about to import to eBay.
- Total Cost - You can see the Total lists cost of the selected products according to desired conditions.
Store Subscription: ‘Basic Store’
Managed Payments or PayPal: Managed Payments
Number of Products: 1,500
If you have a ‘Basic Store’ subscription, eBay charges you insertion fees if you list above 1,000 products.
Here is what our eBay Insertion Fee Calculator would do:
- 1,500 is 500 higher than 1,000 (the number of zero-insertion fee listings permitted)
- This means there are 500 listings that need to be paid for
- 500 x $0.25 = $125.
- Since each listing after the 1,000th product costs $0.25, you will pay $125 in fees for those 500 products.
If you have further questions concerning this topic, please do not hesitate to address us at the support chat - we will be more than happy to assist you.