Learn how to process Aliexpress orders in an automated way
As AutoDS is integrated with Aliexpress, the process of connecting new buy accounts is easier and turns the order and tracking automation even faster and more stable!
Add Aliexpress buy account
To add an Aliexpress buy account, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings page→ Buyer accounts→ Add account:
- Choose Aliexpress and click Connect with Aliexpress
- After clicking, the system will direct you to the login page on Aliexpress. Make sure to insert your Aliexpress account credentials and sign in.
- Once done, you will be redirected back to your AutoDS account, and the new buyer account will appear under the Buyer Account section tab on the settings page.
Note that we are not able to see your actual email so the account will appear like this: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To complete this process properly, make sure to go over the account settings in AutoDS by clicking on little pencil to edit:
Buyer account settings
There are four main settings when it comes to Aliexpress buyer account:
- Max pending orders - set how many orders are on 'Ordered' status on your orders page on AutoDS that you wish to have before the system can place more on your buy account.
- Daily orders price limit - set up a daily limit price for orders. This might be useful in case you have several accounts and would like to split the orders between them,
- Auto order- Automate your orders. The system will automatically send the order to be processed on the Aliexpress site once detected from the selling site.
- Auto tracking numbers- Automatically update tracking numbers received on your buy account to your selling account.
The payment method used for the Aliexpress buy account is the one you have already set up directly on Aliexpress. AutoDS does not allow you to edit or change it.
Aliexpress order status - Payment Revision
In addition to the regular statutes that are explained here, there is another order status that is relevant only for Aliexpress auto orders, and it's "Payment revision"
When an order is being sent to automation - it will be placed on the Aliexprress account with all the relevant buyer details, but it won’t be paid for.
So, once the system places the order details in your Aliexpress account, the order status will be changed to “Payment revision”.
At this point, you are required to log in to your Aliexptess account and pay for this order. Once you paid, the order will be automatically changed to Orders status.
To easily find the orders you need to pay for, you can go to:
Orders page → filter → Status→ choose ordered, payment revision
Important to know📚
- Aliexpress automation does not support Cashback for Aliexpress orders