AutoDS needs to get your tracking emails in order to update the tracking information on your buyers' orders. Learn how to set it up.
If you wish AutoDS to automatically update your tracking numbers to your Shopify orders, you need to forward the relevant tracking numbers update emails to a dedicated email address provided by AutoDS.
Please follow the next steps to configure it correctly:
1) Find your unique destination email for forwarding:
- Go to Settings → Orders
- Copy the email address under 'Your Unique Tracking Email'
2) Forward all your emails to this email address
While it's possible to forward only the tracking number updates emails, we recommend you to forward all your inbox emails to this email.It will help in cases when the suppliers change the structure of their tracking number update emails or the source email address.
- We don't store any of your emails. Any irrelevant emails will be automatically discarded. If you still have concerns, we recommend opening a new email address to this purpose only where all the emails from your suppliers will be directed to.
To forward your emails using Gmail follow the next steps:
- Log in to your Gmail account
- Click on the "gear" icon → settings
3. Click on the "Forwarding and POP/IMAP" → Add a forwarding address
4. Add the email address from step 1 and click "Next"
5. Click "Process"
6. Wait 20 seconds and click "Save"
7. Choose the "Forward a copy of incoming mail to"
8. Click "Save Changes"and you're done! :)
Enjoy AutoDS' automation, and focus on growing your business!
If you have further questions that were not answered in this article, please do not hesitate to turn to us at the support chat - we will be more than happy to assist you.