Learn about AutoDS' basic settings and features
Hello and Welcome to AutoDS!
The most cutting-edge monitoring platform in the industry!
Now that you're here it's time to get acquainted and set up the system according to your preferences.
Don't worry, it's super easy, and we'll walk you through it.
If you connected a non-API account, please search the Help Center for Non-API to learn how to proceed.
STEP 1 - migrate your existing listings to AutoDS
Read on how to migrate your listings here
If you are just a beginner or you still do not have any existing listings on eBay, you can skip to STEP 2.
STEP 2 - configure the system settings to fit your needs
Important: when migrating listings from a previous system, please make sure to check the migration process had completed syncing before disconnecting your previous monitoring software. For any assistance please contact us directly at the support chat.
Setting up the Monitors page:
Here you will find the settings for the different monitors in the system.
AutoDS does much more than just scan prices and stock. Our system has many features and many monitors running at different intervals to provide your account with full 24/7 coverage. To read about all our features check out our blog.
The Monitors Page includes:
Products Monitor - This classic feature has evolved with time to offer extensive customize options including price and stock settings, VERO protection, break-even and profit settings, round to $.99 feature, maximum shipping days protection system and more. Each supplier on AutoDS has its very own setting page, allowing you complete control of your settings across all source sites.
Orders Monitor - This monitor allows you to automatically raise the price of selling items and lower the price of non-selling items!
The orders monitor will help you maximize your profits and always keep you at market competitive prices.
Profitability monitor - This monitor will end listings on eBay that do not sell or do not pass your settings as "profitable" listing. This will help you save money on eBay insertion fees, free up listing space in your store, and make room for new better-selling items.
For more on how to set up your Monitors check out this help article.
Lastly, the monitors' page includes the Orders' Processor.
This powerful feature is responsible for the automation of your orders:
- Placing automatic orders directly from your linked source account (subjected to the purchase of automatic orders credits)
- Updating tracking information
- Converting your tracking numbers to BCE (Blue Care Express)
- Cashback option on supported sites
- Leaving feedback for your buyers
- Sending 3 automated messages to each buyer after a sale
For more on how to set up your Orders Processor check out this help article.
After your listings are synced and you have set the different monitors according to your preferences, it is time to start exploring all the other great features AutoDS has the offer.
Here are some of them:
- The AutoFinder - locates and uploads best-selling items for your store.
- Customer service - where you can handle all buyer-seller communication, cases, and returns directly on AutoDS.
- Uploader - AutoDS lister through which you can list your items manually, in bulk, schedule your listings to upload at an exact time and date of your choosing. In addition, the recurring uploads feature allows you almost complete automation for the upload process - the most important factor for drop shippers on eBay.