Learn how you can have your orders managed by us and save yourself time and headache!
You can join the system with 3 easy steps:
- Configuration guide attached below the "how to opt-in" explanation
Opt-in process video tutorial:
How to opt-in the Fulfilled By AutoDS?
- First, make sure that you have the orders' processor subscription. You can do that by going to Settings → Change Subscription Plan and check if the orders' processor is enabled.
2. Load balance on your orders page. You can do that by going to Orders → Load Balance.
- Once the balance was added - all your orders will be processed automatically if you have the 'Auto Order' checked on your Orders Processor. In case you still have some old orders you got before you opted-in the service, just click on their green "Standby" cart button, and we will process them for you.
How to configure the Fulfilled By AutoDS Service?
After you have completed the opt-in process, all settings will be ready to go.
But there are some you can still edit as per your preferences:
On Monitors → Orders Processor you can configure the next settings:
- "Order Only Prime" - relevant if you wish us to order ONLY prime products
- "Maximum Product Price for Auto Order" - The maximum product price you allow us to order for you
- "Max Loss Amount" - The maximum loss amount that you allow per order in case of price changes.
- Decide whether you wish to have the orders on full automatic mode or choose which ones to send (they will be on Standby mode and require you to click the green car icon to be processed by the Fulfilled By AutoDS Service).
Some other relevant resources to get started:
- AutoDS managed accounts full explanation and FAQ
- How to load balance for AutoDS' managed orders system?
- Auto order process statuses explanation
- Managed Accounts System - Returns / Cancellations Process Explanation
If you have further questions that were not answered in this article, please do not hesitate and turn to us at the support chat - we will be more than happy to assist you.