The managed order process is divided into two parts.
In this article, we will cover the part of the automatic orders.
1. The ordering process (will be explained in this article):
- Ordering process for old orders that were received BEFORE you turned on the managed orders system
- Ordering process for new orders that you received AFTER you turned on the managed orders system
Ordering Process Explanation:
The auto-ordering process contains 5 easy steps:
You can find the status of the order at the far right end of the orders page:
1. The "Stand by" status
For any order that you got before you turned on the managed orders system, you will have the "stand by" status.
In case you just joined and want to send these orders to the automated orders, click the green icon, and it will be sent to the auto ordering process.
2. The "In Order Process" Status
This status is the first step of the automated order process.
The process can take up to 5 minutes if everything goes well, or few hours if there was any problem with the auto-ordering process.
In case the system failed to order, the order will be passed to our team that will process it manually, so we can guarantee that 100% orders will be fulfilled.
3. The "Ordered" Status
If your order is in "Ordered" status, with the small rocket icon, it means that your order was processed automatically, and that the order ID was updated automatically.
At this moment, you were charged for the order, and the process started.
4. The "Shipped" Status
The shipped status means that your order already received a tracking number, and if you are using our API version, it was also updated on eBay.
In case you are working with the Non-API version - the tracking number will be updated on AutoDS only.
5. The "Completed" status
After X number of days, that you configured on your Monitors → Orders Processor page, the order status will be changed to 'Completed'.
What happens in case of a failed order?
In case of a failed order, you will have the failed reason and instructions on how to proceed.
How to start a return process?
- AutoDS managed accounts full explanation and FAQ http://help.autods.com/en/articles/3634419-what-is-the-managed-accounts-of-autods
- How to opt-in and configure the managed accounts system? http://help.autods.com/en/articles/3634521-how-to-join-and-configure-the-managed-accounts-system
- How to load balance for AutoDS' managed orders system? http://help.autods.com/en/articles/3634453-how-to-load-balance-for-the-managed-accounts-system
- Managed Accounts System - Returns / Cancellations Process Explanation: http://help.autods.com/en/articles/3634428-managed-accounts-system-returns-process-explanation
If you have further questions that were not answered in this article, please do not hesitate and turn to us at the support chat - we will be more than happy to assist you.