Learn how to load balance to your Managed Account orders.
There are two ways to load balance to your AutoDS account for the managed orders system.
- Load balance using Payoneer
- Load balance using PayPal (4% fee)
In case you want to load money using Payoneer - scroll down for the full information
Load balance using PayPal
If you wish to load funds using PayPal, you can do it fully automatically using the system.
Just follow these easy steps:
- Go to your orders page
- At the top right of the screen click the "Load Balance" button.
3. In case you want to load with PayPal, fill the form and click the "Add PayPal Account" button.
4. Click the button again. Choose the amount that you want to load, the PayPal account and click the "Add amount" button
That's all, you will see your new balance at the top right of the screen.
Load money using Payoneer
Step 1: Link your Payoneer account to AutoDS:
- Opt-in to the managed accounts system (Click here for a full tutorial about how to opt-in)
- Wait until you receive the opt-in confirmation and see the "Load Balance" button at the top right of the orders page.
- Go to your orders page -> and click the "Load Balance" button.
- Change the payment method to Payoneer:
- Fill in your details, same as they appear on Payoneer. Your Payoneer email, first and last name.
- Click "Add Payment Account"
Step 2: Load balance using the connected Payoneer account:
1) Click the "Load Balance" button again
2) Make sure that your account connected successfully and appears as "Active" status:
3) Go to Payoneer, log in and click the "Pay" button
5) Write the email: Lior@autods.com
6) Choose the balance that you would like to load (minimum 100$ - less than that it will not work)
For the purpose write "AutoDS managed orders"
7) Click review, and then the "Pay" button
8) You have done, you will see your new balance within a few minutes (may take up to 24 hours) on your orders page "balance" field (after the payment will be approved on Payoneer).
If you have further questions that were not answered in this article, please do not hesitate and turn to us at the support chat - we will be more than happy to assist you.