There are two ways to load balance to your AutoDS account for the managed orders system.
- Load money using Payoneer
- Load money using PayPal (4% fee)
In case you want to load money using Payoneer - scroll down for the full information
Load money using PayPal
If you wish to load money using PayPal, you can do it fully automatically using the system.
Just follow these easy steps:
- Go to your orders page
- At the top right of the screen click the "Load Balance" button.
3. In case you want to load with PayPal, fill the form and click the "Add PayPal Account" button
4. Click the button again. Choose the amount that you want to load, the PayPal account and click the "Add amount" button
That's all, you will see your new balance at the top right of the screen.
Load money using Payoneer
- Opt-in to the managed accounts system (Click here for a full tutorial about how to opt-in)
- After you received the opt-in confirmation, each time that you want to load balance, you should email us, and we will load the amount within up to 24 hours (usually it takes minutes - hours).
Here's what you will need to add to the email:
- Your name
- "Unique tracking email" from the page: Monitors → Orders processor
- A screenshot of the transaction of the payment that done for the managed orders balance + transaction ID
The format for the email:
Subject: "Money load to managed accounts balance"
Please load balance to my AutoDS account.
Loaded using Payoneer:
Transaction ID: <transaction id>
Here is the payment screenshot: <screenshot>"
Within 24 hours you will see the balance at the top right of your orders screen:
- AutoDS managed accounts full explanation and FAQ https://help.autods.com/en/articles/3634419-autods-managed-accounts-full-explanation-faq
- How to opt-in and configure the managed accounts system? https://help.autods.com/en/articles/3634521-how-to-opt-in-configure-the-managed-accounts-system
- Auto order process statuses explanation: https://help.autods.com/en/articles/3636467-managed-orders-order-statuses-explained
- Managed Accounts System - Returns / Cancellations Process Explanation: https://help.autods.com/managed-accounts-system-returns-/-cancellations-process-explanation
If you have further questions that were not answered in this article, please do not hesitate and turn to us at the support chat - we will be more than happy to assist you.