Learn how to clear cache and cookies on your browser to avoid errors
Sometimes when a new feature is released or when your system goes into a loop, it is necessary you clear your cache memory and cookies.
How to Clear Cache Memory in Chrome
- Hit Ctrl + Shift + Delete on your keyboard. A new “Clear browser data” tab will open.
- Make sure to check the Cached images and files option only.
- Set Obliterate the following items from the beginning of time.
- Click “clear browser data”
You can also watch this tutorial to learn more:
How to Clear Cache Memory in FireFox
- Hit Ctrl + Shift + Delete on your keyboard, a new “Clear browser data” tab will open.
- Make sure to only check Cached images and files option.
- Notice that cleaning time is set to “All”
You can watch this tutorial for more info
You can find more info from Google on how to clear cookies in this link.
If you have further questions that were not answered in this article, please do not hesitate and turn to us at the support chat - we will be more than happy to assist you.