Learn how to clear cache and cookies on your browser to avoid errors
Sometimes when a new feature is released or when your system goes into a loop, you must clear your browser's cache memory and cookies.
How to Clear Browser Cache Memory on Google Chrome
- Hit Ctrl + Shift + Delete on your keyboard. A new “Clear browser data” tab will open.
- Make sure to check the Cached images and files option only.
- Set Obliterate the following items from the beginning of time.
- Click “clear browser data.”
You can also watch this tutorial to learn more:
How to Clear Cache Memory on Mozilla Firefox
- Hit Ctrl + Shift + Delete on your keyboard, a new “Clear browser data” tab will open.
- Make sure only to check the Cached images and files option.
- Notice that cleaning time is set to “All.”
You can watch this video tutorial for more information:
If you have further questions about this topic, please do not hesitate to address us at the support chat - we will be more than happy to assist you.
LUD: March 31st, 2021