Learn how you can set AutoDS to automatically remove non-selling items from your account saving you time and money!
The profitability monitor is a system responsible to end or alert you in case a listing is not profitable according to parameters you set.
This system allows you to optimize your account by automatically ending listings that were not sold- saving you time and money (on eBay and AutoDS fees).
The profitability monitor has 3 parameters and only when all of them are set up our system will end the listing.
You will find this system under Monitors→ Profitability Monitor:
Click on the pencil icon to enter the edit mode, and then choose the following:
- When a listing is not profitable - you can choose if you want to be alerted or if you want the listing to be ended on eBay.
- Listings left days - The number of remaining days until the item's renewal, that the profitability monitor will alert you/ end your non-profitable items. You can see the remaining time in the Active Listings page on the right side of each listing:
- Listing minimum sold quantity - the minimum number of sales your item should have.
- Listing minimum watchers - the minimum number of watchers your item should have.
- Listing minimum views - the minimum number of views your item should have.
(if it will have less than the defined value, it will be equal to true)
If you want a parameter to be ignored you can set a high value for it.
Here's an example to automatically remove listings with 1 day left, that haven't been sold (less than 1 sales), and have any value of views and watchers (because the defined value is unreachable):
After you've defined all parameters as you wish, click the ✔ button to save, and start the monitor:
IMPORTANT: The profitability monitor actions will be applied to all your active listings on eBay including the ones that ARE NOT monitored by AutoDS!
For any further questions, we invite you to contact us through the support :)
Please rate the article below and let us know what you think!