If you still didn't add your Amazon account, please follow the next video tutorial that shows how to add an Amazon account with OTP to AutoDS:
If your Amazon accounts are already linked to AutoDS but without the OTP authentication, please follow the next steps.
- In AutoDS go to monitors -> orders processor
2. Choose the right Amazon account that you want to add the OTP to, and click edit:
3. Log in to your Amazon accounts -> go to "your account"
4. Click Login & Security
5. Click "edit" near the "Two-Step Verification (2SV) Settings":
6. Click "Get Started"
7. Choose the "Authenticator app"
8. Click "Can't scan the barcode"
9. Copy the long text that you see under number "3":
10. Go back to AutoDS, and put it on the "Amazon 2Factor Token" field:
11. On AutoDS, on the new field that you see "OTP code", click "update":
12. Copy the code back to Amazon, and click "Verify OTP and continue"
13. Click "Got it. Turn on Two-Step verification"
14. You finished :)
Enjoy the automation of AutoDS! :)