This is how the full text of the error will look coming from eBay:
Item ID: 2930966XXX Error: Could not change the product: 293096621XXX price. Error: ReviseFixedPriceItem: Class: RequestError, Severity: Error, Code: 240, The item cannot be listed or modified. The item cannot be listed or modified. The title and/or description may contain improper words, or the listing or seller may be in violation of eBay policy.
This is a direct error from ebay related to the following:
- Improper words by ebay that might be in the title or in the description of the product
- It could be a problem with your policy for this listings (try to change it to a different policy, or use the custom policies).
- The item location you've chosen doesn't comply with its assigned policy
- A blocked category to your account - it can happen to both new and veteran users. You have to call ebay to open it.
- A suspension of your eBay account. You can check your message from eBay to see if they have applied a restriction on your account.
On most cases, it is related to the policy and category sections.
Try changing them.
If you tried it all and still got the error we recommend to try and uplaod one listing directly from eBay to see the exact error message and work accordingly. Or change the existing listing which gets this error directly on eBay.
Note: This error will prevent AutoDS from making changes to this active listings.
For any other questions we will be happy to assist you at the support chat.