What is the Managed Accounts system?
The managed account system, is a system which will automatically handle 100% of your orders (on supported suppliers).
That means, you no longer need to deal with the orders on the source site, cancellations, returns or the fear of having your account closed.
All you need to do is just load money on your AutoDS account, and we will process everything for you. The entire life span of the order will be handled for you: placing the order, updating tracking and processing a return label when needed.
Here are the main features of the service:
- You no longer need to worry about account locks/orders cancellations / Credit card cash flow or limits. Everything will be done using our accounts. You can load balance using several payment methods like PayPal and Payoneer.
- 100% of the orders will be automatically processed
- You no longer need to worry about limited products. We will use our accounts to order as many units from the limited product as you need.
One-click returns process - A new "Return" status on AutoDS will be added to your orders page. When you click it the managed accounts team will process the return label for you and update it on the system for you to download.
Click here for full return process explanation
What suppliers does the managed accounts system support?
As of now, we support Amazon US, Amazon UK, Amazon DE and Home Depot, and we are adding users one by one, as the queue and the demand are HUGE.
If you are interested in additional marketplaces, please let us know, we might already support it, or we might add the service for this specific supplier.
What are the costs of the managed accounts?
We support balance loading with two different methods.
Load money by PayPal (4% fee):
If you load balance with PayPal, we will charge 4% transaction fee, it means that if you want to load $100 balance, we will charge you $104.
Load money by Payoneer (0% fee):
The balance loading with Payoneer has 0% processing fee so $100 load will give you $100 balance.
In addition to the balance, you also need have to purchase auto-ordering credits.
Any new member to AutoDS gets free 30 credits at registration. This AO credit balance will allow you to test the managed account system.
Click here for the automatic ordering pricing and explanation.
Want to take part of the managed accounts system?
Here is how you can join the system:
How to join the managed accounts system?
The process is pretty simple:
- You contact us and asking us to enable it for you
- You configure the system to fit your needs
- You load balance to your AutoDS account and purchase auto order credits.
We will take it from here :)
What if I just joined the managed accounts system and I have pending orders?
After you complete the opt-in process, you can click the "Stand by" button of your pending orders - and AutoDS will process the orders for you using your balance.
Click here for a full explanation on AutoDS managed orders statuses
More info about the managed orders system:
- How to opt in and configure the managed accounts system? http://help.autods.com/en/articles/3634521-how-to-join-and-configure-the-managed-accounts-system
- How to load balance to AutoDS' managed orders system? http://help.autods.com/en/articles/3634453-how-to-load-balance-for-the-managed-accounts-system
- Auto order process statuses explanation: http://help.autods.com/en/articles/3636467-managed-orders-order-statuses-explanation
- Managed Accounts System - Returns / Cancellations Process Explanation: http://help.autods.com/en/articles/3634428-managed-accounts-system-returns-process-explanation
Join the managed accounts system and start saving time and headaches.
If you have further questions that were not answered in this article, please do not hesitate and turn to us at the support chat - we will be more than happy to assist you.