An order will not appear on your Orders page for several reasons:
- If your Orders Monitor is not turned ON, the order will not appear on the Orders Page. Please make sure your Orders Monitor is turned ON:
2. The payment for the order was not received on Paypal at same time the order was placed by your buyer. If more than 48 hours passed between the order date and the payment date - the order will not appear on AutoDS. For the future, make sure you check that on your PayPal policy the section: 'Require immediate payment' is checked. You can check if the order was paid on time as follows:
The order should appear under 'Awaiting Shipment' on your Seller Hub under Orders:
Seller Hub-> Orders -> Awaiting Shipment.
If the order appears under the 'awaiting shipment' section, please sent us a print screen of it, so we can keep checking this issue for you.
3. The item is not monitored with us - it is not under the active listings page. Listings will be ended on eBay automatically after a sale if you do not have this option checked on your eBay's setting:
4. Autods could not change the item's quantity back to 1 due to an error from eBay or due to a problem with your eBay limits that were reached.
5. Your eBay token needs refreshing (=AutoDS' autorization for your account). You can do it from the SETTINGS page on Autods.
Go to the settings page and click :
Refresh eBay Token
Make sure to re-start the products monitor after doing this. Sometimes this action resets your settings.
6. eBay has a bug with transmitting us the data of the order. Not much can be done about it - we recommend you fulfil the order manually directly on eBay.
If you have further questions that were not answered in this article, please do not hesitate and turn to us at the support chat - we will be more than happy to assist you.