What you need to do first is to obtain a *CSV file with your active listings in eBay.
There are 2 ways to do that:
- Export your listings from your previous monitor using AutoDS Helper Chrome Extension
You can user our chrome extension, AutoDS Helper, to export your items from your previous monitor. You can download our extension by using this link:
AutoDS Helper Download Link
After you had installed the AutoDS helper extension, you can go to your active listings page on your previous monitor in order to export your listings in this format the system requires. This will be done automatically and a CSV file will be downloaded to your computer.
The AutoDS Helper extension will appear as shown in the following image.
First click "Extract" and then "Export as CSV"
Go over each page of your active listings in your previous monitor and hit 'Extract'. At the end hit 'Export to CSV' and the file will be downloaded to your computer.
Important: Increase the number of entries per page and repeat the action for every page till you go over all your active listings.
Once downloaded, you can upload the file from the Untracked Listings page.
Here's a guide on how to do that:
2. Export your CSV using eBay's File Exchange system
Another very useful way of exporting your eBay listings is directly from eBay.
This type of export will only work if you had enabled the automatic SKU labeling on your previous monitor.
Please read through the following guide to understand how to export directly from eBay.
- If you will use the file that will be exported by AutoDS Helper Chrome extension, the required format is the following:
<eBay ID>, <Supplier ID>, <Supplier name>, <eBay site>, <Variation>
This is how you will write our suppliers and eBay sites:
In order to import the listings through the untracked listings, click Upload Asins via file, choose a random supplier and source site (as the monitor will take the information automatically from the file) and click Update.
2. If you use the eBay File Exchange program, the final file format (CSV file UTF-8 encoding) needs to be in the following format, and separated by suppliers.
<eBay ID>, <Supplier ID>
See the following image as a sample example
3. If your previous monitor provided you with a file, its format has to match the above example.
If you have any questions or issues when trying to import your Untracked Listings, you can send your file directly to us in our Customer Support, and we will be happy to help you!
Last updated 17.4.2019